AVG Anti-Virus Pro 2012 - New version of famous antivirus kegiatan from Czech developer to protect your PC from dangerous objects and network threats. Program blocks viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, and a module to deal with rootkits helps get rid of the malicious processes, masking the virus. Compatible with Windows Vista and Windows 7.
AVG - popular anti-virus software for home use. Certified manufacturer of rapid virus database updates, ease of use, low system requirements - the main benefits of the products AVG. AVG anti-virus software provides powerful protection against viruses and spyware in Windows 7, Vista and XP. AVG products are designed to combat the threat of infecting your computer and data loss.
Advantages of products AVG:
• The necessary level of protection;
• Our specialists are always looking for new challenges, so we can quickly develop new ways to protect;
• AVG products protect more than 80 million PC users around the world;
• Easy to use security;
• AVG products are easy to download, install and use, have minimal impact on system performance;
• Technology, the awards;
• AVG security system certified by all major independent certification companies,
- Such as the ICSA, Virus Bulletin, Checkmark (Lab West Coast Labs).
AVG Anti-Virus 2012 includes the following modules:
• Antivirus and Anti-Spyware: protection against viruses, worms, spyware and Trojans;
• Anti-Rootkit: protection against hidden threats, spreading malicious content;
• Identity Protection: Protection against new and unknown threats;
• LinkScanner Search-Shield: mapping of security assessments in real
- Time for all the search results of search services, Google, Yahoo, MSN & Live;
• LinkScanner Active Surf-Shield: Protection in real time from infected web pages during the Internet;
• Web Shield: Checking the downloaded files and protection from accidental contamination of instant messaging.
AVG Anti-Virus 2012 scans in real time:
• All files including documents, photos, music and applications;
• E-mails (all major email programs);
• Instant messaging and P2P communications;
• Files and online transactions such as shopping and banking;
• Search results and any other web-links.
The main features of AVG 2012 Service Pack 1:
- Anti-Rootkit: Fixed possible BSOD during installation of Anti-Rootkit driver.
- AntiSpam: Fixed possible freeze in e-mail client addins.
- Core: Fixed issue with PUP excludes for registry keys.
- Core: Fixed issue with possible crash in cache server.
- Documentation: Included enhanced help file.
- Email Scanner: AntiSpam performance improved.
- Email Scanner: Fixed issue with Outlook addin crash.
- Email Scanner: Fixed duduk perkara with recognizing new e-mails in Outlook addin.
- Firewall: Fixed issue with possible leaks in TDI driver.
- Firewall: Fixed duduk perkara of wireless synchronization between Apple USB devices and iTunes.
- General: Rolled out log files are compressed on NTFS filesystem.
- General: Boot up time was significantly reduced.
- General: Reduced overall package size for online installation/update using improved compression algorithm.
- General: Anti-Rootkit scan is now a part of the Whole computer scan.
- General: AVG scanning speed was increased significantly.
- General: Fixed duduk perkara in web threat data collection.
- Kernel: Fixed crash in avgtray.
- Kernel: Fixed possible high watchdog CPU consumption on corrupted NTFS disks.
- Safe Search: SearchShield updated for FireFox 10.
- Safe Surf: Fixed issue with Safe Surf crash.
- Setup: Added detection of Panda Cloud AV and Panda Internet Security AV.
- Setup: Spyware Terminator is now detected as a conflicting application.
- Setup: Invalid path for setting access rights will not cause a setup failure.
- Setup: Function of TargetInstallationPath parameter when there is AVG10 installed already was fixed.
- Setup: Zone Alarm is not detected as a conflicting application any more.
- Setup: If the detected/selected language is not supported by the license used, setup will switch to English automatically.
- Setup: AVG installer checks for the age of the existing installation package, and downloads the up-to-date installation package.
- Setup: Minor arrangements were performed in AVG installer dialogs for easier navigation.
- Setup: Uninstall and Maintenance pages are joined now, and offering more options (e.g. Install PC Tuneup, Update, Convert to AVG Free, Repair, Add/Remove features, Uninstall).
- Setup: Fixed failure on writing to AVG configuration.
- Setup: Fixed duduk perkara with AVG 2012 installation over AVG 2011.
- Setup: TargetInstallationPath parameter is correctly accepted by the installer.
- User Interface: AVG user interface graphics went through a massive facelift, and some functional details has changed.
- User Interface: Fixed issue with possible crash while upgrading to a new version.
- User Interface: Fixed issue with incorrect file filtering within file browse dialog (Russian localization).
- User Interface: Fixed incorrect focus after selecting multiline checkbox e.g. in LinkScanner component.
- User Interface: Avira Server Security is now detected as application blocking installation of AVG.